The Vibe is the culture at our Signature properties. It is based on our belief that vibrant employees create vibrant communities. It is about our values of integrity, accountability and teamwork. It is how we treat each other. It is about how we provide our residents with a vibrant lifestyle and an enviable level of choice.
If you are as passionate about the well-being and care of seniors as we are, then we invite you to apply to work for a Company of experts with a reputation for excellence and commitment to service; we want to hear from you.
Applicants who are unable to apply on-line may call, or visit the property directly to arrange a method for delivering their resume.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search, which includes a vulnerable sector screen, and a current TB test, will be required.
Apply to Job
- Maitre'D - Casual Pearl and Pine Burlington, Ontario Apply
- Servers - FT, PT, and Casual Walden Circle Mississauga, Ontario Apply
- Housekeeper - Nights Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Activities Assistant Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Dining Room Supervisor Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- PSW - Days and Nights Lasalle Park Burlington, Ontario Apply
- Housekeeper - Casual Pearl and Pine Burlington, Ontario Apply
- PSW - Part-time Days and Evenings Pearl and Pine Burlington, Ontario Apply
- Servers - PT and Casual Lasalle Park Burlington, Ontario Apply
- PSW - Part-time Weekends Pearl and Pine Burlington, Ontario Apply