The Vibe is the culture at our Signature properties. It is based on our belief that vibrant employees create vibrant communities. It is about our values of integrity, accountability and teamwork. It is how we treat each other. It is about how we provide our residents with a vibrant lifestyle and an enviable level of choice.
If you are as passionate about the well-being and care of seniors as we are, then we invite you to apply to work for a Company of experts with a reputation for excellence and commitment to service; we want to hear from you.
Applicants who are unable to apply on-line may call, or visit the property directly to arrange a method for delivering their resume.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search, which includes a vulnerable sector screen, and a current TB test, will be required.
Apply to Job
- Director of Care Lasalle Park Burlington, Ontario Apply
- PSWs - Weekend Morning (1), and Casual Evening (1) Pearl and Pine Burlington, Ontario Apply
- Part-Time Line Cook Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Executive Chef Walden Circle Mississauga, Ontario Apply
- Servers - PT Walden Circle Mississauga, Ontario Apply
- Clinical Resource Nurse Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Housekeepers - FT Nights, and PT Days Kingsbridge Kingston, Ontario Apply
- Full-time Cook Walden Circle Mississauga, Ontario Apply
- RPN - FT Nights Kingsbridge Kingston, Ontario Apply
- Concierge - PT Days and Evenings Kingsbridge Kingston, Ontario Apply