The Vibe is the culture at our Signature properties. It is based on our belief that vibrant employees create vibrant communities. It is about our values of integrity, accountability and teamwork. It is how we treat each other. It is about how we provide our residents with a vibrant lifestyle and an enviable level of choice.
If you are as passionate about the well-being and care of seniors as we are, then we invite you to apply to work for a Company of experts with a reputation for excellence and commitment to service; we want to hear from you.
Applicants who are unable to apply on-line may call, or visit the property directly to arrange a method for delivering their resume.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search, which includes a vulnerable sector screen, and a current TB test, will be required.
Apply to Job
- Maintenance Assistant - Part-time Pearl and Pine Burlington, Ontario Apply
- Housekeeper - Part-time and Casual Pearl and Pine Burlington, Ontario Apply
- Human Resources Coordinator Signature Retirement Living Toronto, Ontario Apply
- Concierge (Part-time) Walden Circle Mississauga, Ontario Apply
- Concierge - Part-time Evenings Lasalle Park Burlington, Ontario Apply
- Housekeeper - Casual Lasalle Park Burlington, Ontario Apply
- PSW - Part-Time Lasalle Park Burlington, Ontario Apply
- RPN - Part-time Lasalle Park Burlington, Ontario Apply
- JOB FAIR - May 28th and 29th - See link for specific details Kingsbridge Kingston, Ontario Apply
- Clinical Resource Nurse Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Sous Chef Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Lifestyle Assistant Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Health Care Aides (HCA) Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply
- Servers Prominence Way Retirement Community Apply